New Franchise Registry established to increase confidence in the franchising industry.Read More
Brisbane Office Contact Details
T: 1800 683 928
P: (07) 3025 9000
F: (07) 3025 9049
Address: Level 8, 239 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Need help getting to our Brisbane office?
The Turner Freeman Lawyers office in Brisbane is located in a multi-storey high rise in the Hitachi Building on Level 8, 239 George Street. A number of public car parking facilities are available in close proximity of the office.
Our legal services in our Brisbane office include:
- All Personal Claims
- Superannuation, Insurance and Disability
- Commercial Litigation including franchise disputes
- Wills & Estates including disputing, challenging or contesting a Will
Follow us on:
Public transport information near our office
Nearest car parking facilities:
- Myer Centre Car Park– 94 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane
- Treasury Casino Car Park – accessed via the George Street entrance located next to Queens Park.
Nearest bus stops:
King George Square: approx 300m walk
- North bound buses: 330, 66, 345, 340
- West bound buses: 444
- East bound buses: 385, 222
Queen Street: approx 200m walk
- South bound buses: 111, 120, 130, 140, 150, 180, 115
- East bound buses: 214, 215, 200, 220
- West bound buses: 100, 453, 454
Nearest taxi ranks:
- Treasury Casino: approx 300m walk (Crn of George and Queen Streets)
- Albert Street: approx 350m walk (Crn of Albert and Elizabeth Streets)
There is wheelchair access to the building.
Unable to come to us? We also offer home and hospital visits if you are unable to meet us in any of our offices.
The Brisbane office is also close to South Bank, a lifestyle precinct with abundance of cafes, restaurant, boutiques and cultural experiences including Grey St, which is one of Brisbane’s defining art and cultural hubs.
Have you been a client of Turner Freeman Lawyers in Brisbane?
You may wish to leave a feedback or review of your experience on the following websites:
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide a review.